Okay, I went in to see the nurse practitioner today, and she said, "I concur with your diagnosis, Dr. Starr." I have iliopsoas tendinitis.
Caused by sitting for long periods of time (as I do with Max), and also by exercising without much stretching (as I also do). Ouch, ouch, ouch! I have to refrain from exercise for at least two weeks, and possibly six. I'm also supposed to quit carrying Max around so much, and try to get him to climb up on a step before I pick him up. Very frustrating problem ... but the diagnosis could have been worse.
Moonlight is still around!
Moonlight is a noisy cat! Whenever you're outside, she comes out to find you, then stays right by your side, meowing constantly. Such a friendly and talkative feline! Tomorrow she's going in to the vet.
Max, playing on the i-pad in the barn and watching the rain.
There are already several games on the computer that Max knows how to play better than me! He knows somebody who can help him, though ...
Gabe didn't want me to post his journal entry the other day because he didn't want Joe to get upset that he was getting Way Big.
But today Joe got his own Way Big, so now everything's copacetic.
Here's his Tuesday journal entry ... it predates the arrival of the cat.
In other news, Gabe and Joe's soccer coach just called to announce the first practice of the new season!









No comments:
Post a Comment