Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trader's Village.


Alright, "Fiesta Patrias" at Trader's Village was less like a fiesta to celebrate Mexican independence and more like ... a big yard sale ...




... but!  It was pretty neat.  It's a huge complex, not too far away, and I didn't even know it was there.  I like garage sales as much as anybody and would have loved to shop there if I were alone, and it wasn't a thousand degrees outside!  (I'm not sure if it had a Mexican flair because of the fiesta event, or just because Mexicans like garage sales.)




Here we are, in line to get snow cones.  So, this is the only picture of Gabe without a red-stained mouth!




My little vampire.




Gabe didn't want to come at all because he was playing video games before we left.  Naturally he found a video game to play while we were there ...  He also found some tables with used action figures for 50 cents each and got four.




Max also found a couple of his favorite things there:  balloons ...




... and bubbles!!  But, it was so hot, and on the way we had seen an awesome-looking new Halloween store we wanted to stop at on the way home.  So we left.




Gabe climbed a tree while waiting for Buddy to bring around the car.  He got stuck in the tree, and Buddy had to pull him down.

As it turns out, the new Halloween store was not open yet.  Maybe we can hit it when it opens up this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment