Happily, no one was vomiting during picture day today! That was a close call!

The pictures were taken by the photographer for the Cypress Homeschool Association, at a park. It was pretty quick. Afterward we went to Luby's. I'm putting up this pic of Dan and making good on my threat. (Ha. He doesn't care.)

Gabe had a little meltdown about not being able to take the jello home with him in the doggy bag.

What is it with us and jello lately? Daddy got frustrated during the meltdown and fled to the video game store.

Next we went to Target and discovered that they have their Halloween stuff up! (Finally!)

Max wanted to tear it all back down.
Here's a cute video of Max in the car trying to say, "Howdy doo," and making monkey sounds.
Gabe and I taught Max what the werewolf says. I think he liked that one the best, because he wouldn't stop howling!
I finally felt up to running again today. Tomorrow we are going to a F I E S T A !!


No comments:
Post a Comment