Friday, September 24, 2010

Kids and projects.


I started making Medusa's head during Max's nap today.  Don't look!!



The next two photos are of my kids, looking like monsters after eating some poorly-chosen, intensely-dyed popsicles.



I hate buying myself work time with a popsicle.  But darn, does it work.  (This one allowed dinner to get made.)


This poster is for learning Spanish in our co-op.  (To be sung to the tune of Frere Jacques.)



Bought the time to make that one with a page of review math for Gabe, and Mom watching Maxie.  



After homeschool, Gabe has usually had enough of listening to me.  When he doesn't answer, I know it might be because of the headphones (but not necessarily)!



Here's Gabe's latest drawing of Broly (who is a villain, apparently, and not a hero like I thought before).




Ready for a fun and productive weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment