This morning we decided to take a family trip to the new Toys 'R Us. Except that it wasn't finished being built yet. So instead we went back to the old one. The whole store is roped off except the front area, which is home to all the "misfit toys" no one wanted. Gabe said, "This place is a dump!"

We've discovered that we can eat out on Saturdays at Luby's for about $14.50 for the whole family. Dan and I each get the "veggie plate," and Gabe eats free!

On the way home Max was messing with my camera, and some how these older-looking photos came out. They must have been hidden in there somewhere. Here's one of a balder Max ...

... and a heavier-looking Gabe. These pictures were taken before the beginning of the big BRCA scare when we started eating healthier, and I think it shows!

So anyway, we were headed to Jaimee's birthday party tonight. I was trying to round up everyone in the car when Max had a bout of diarrhea. He'd been fussing, and when I took him in to change him I noticed he was hot and took his temperature.

Sure enough, it was 101. So at the last minute, he and I stayed home. I gave him some Tylenol and he seemed to perk up and play ...

We spent some time outside with Dad, who was taking pictures of the purple lilies in our pond.

Beautiful!

Well, is this the tummy virus we had last week? Or is it something new? Guess we will find out! Poor Maxie ...

No comments:
Post a Comment