Monday, September 20, 2010

Max is all better!


Max woke up feeling much better this morning!



I had actually been dreading today since it's the day Gabe had to write back to his Korean pen pal.  Gabe does not like to write at all.  I didn't think we'd get through the letter, but we did!  (And then he went on to zip through three pages of math, remembering perfectly from last year how to "carry the ones!"  Wow!)



Of course, most of the pen pal letter was in my words, not Gabe's.  He got the handwriting practice, though.  We answered all of the boy's questions.  The main thing Gabe wanted to communicate to him was "not to write such a long letter to me next time."  This comment, of course, was vetoed!



I took the boys grocery shopping this afternoon!



We always manage to come home with a toy of some kind.  This is "Shy Guy."  (I'm such a sucker.)



Gabe is moderately helpful when he comes along.  He keeps Max entertained!



Even Maya was able to keep him entertained for awhile today!



So glad Maxie is feeling all-better!

No comments:

Post a Comment