There were about 50 new pictures on my camera today, and I only took three of them!
First, Mom and Dad took a bunch of Max this morning, playing in the corn Dad grew in this year's garden.
He made a huge mess with it.
No wonder I found hard corn kernels when I changed his diaper!
Here's a shot of the tornado shelter. (I can't tell if any more progress has been made.)
There were a few pictures of stuff inside the barn. Mom and Dad are gearing up for Halloween too!
Here's a nice one of the cat litter box. Thanks, Dad.
Here's one of the three I did take! Max, helping Buddy work on wiring this morning.
The rest of the photos look something like this ...
... and this. They are all part of some elaborate story line Gabe thought up. Many of them are indistinguishably blurry. But my instructions are to have them all made into prints for a book.
He did draw some nice pictures today though! Here is Ben 10, turning into Chromastone.
And here is Naxoesh (pronounced "Naxoe," I'm told, as the "sh" is silent)!
Gabe got his first letter today from his Korean pen pal, Henry. I'm crossing my fingers that I can motivate him to write back. He could really use the writing practice!













No comments:
Post a Comment