We all have a cold right now. Here's Max, learning how to pick his nose for the first time. Awwww ...
Today I picked up some pseudoephedrine from Wal-Mart. Nowadays you have to show your ID at the counter for this stuff, and it took forever to buy it because I was already in their computer but with a different birth date. The birth date they had for me was January 1, 1900. And the clerk could not seem to convince the system otherwise ...
Standing there so long, I explained to Gabe that this medicine used to be available without a hassle, but now you have to buy it at the counter because people were making illegal drugs from it. He then asked me, in a hushed voice, "Mom, are you going to make drugs out of it?" ... in a tone that implied, "Come on, Mom, you can tell me." (Here he is later, playing his favorite Dragon Ball Z game.)
I'm always losing Max's acetaminophen. Notice in this picture that these "Infants'" drops are actually for "Ages 2-3."
When we got home, Ricky came over to borrow Dad's trailer.
Dan helped me a lot with Maxie today so I could work on Halloween preparations. And also because I was so dizzy and wired on cold medicine that I felt like I was going to hit the floor!
Picking up some newspaper and boxes from Granny's for paper mache.
The Blue Menace was apparently using his power of x-ray vision on the way home.
Visiting the "bodies" of the dummies in our attic. Frankenstein, the mummy, Headless Horseman, and the sea monster all live up there.
Making signs for the Haunted Woods.
Marguerite and John also visited us today! Marguerite is about to go and visit her granddaughter for the first time!
Gabe got a book about how to draw Dragon Ball Z characters and used it to draw this Piccolo.
Ever the favorite, here is the Broly Gabe drew today.
And here's a new guy called Burter. (I've been thinking all along that his name was "Burger.")














No comments:
Post a Comment