Friday, July 1, 2011

Lost pictures.


While looking for old pics of Grandpa, I came across a few files of "lost" pictures in my computer ...



... so I thought I'd share.  These are from a trip to San Antonio when Gabe was probably about three!



At the Arneson River Theater.  (And dressed all stupid.)



Letting him eat too much candy.  Ugh.



That Shamu toy is still around somewhere.



Back when Gabe used to say that he hated the beach.  Not sure what happened on this trip, but he always cried afterward when I mentioned the beach!



Around the same time period, down the dirt road ...



When Daddy went through his Eminem yellow hair phase!



And Gabe always had long hair ...



Sometimes ridiculously long!



Look how empty the backyard was!



Here's the view from the same spot today (can't see the house anymore).  Lots more stuff ...



... and more people too!



Brian with a real smile on his face!  And Joe all cute and little too.



Back when I used to decorate my house elaborately for Halloween parties, but had very low attendance!



I guess this one proves that I had been inside your house before, Aunt Susie.  I just didn't remember it!



Here's another cute one I found!



Our lives are always changing!  It's fun to look back.


No comments:

Post a Comment