Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another raccoon!



This morning Buddy called us out early to see the racoon he trapped!



The raccoons like to hang out next to Brian's garbage cans.  Gabe, Max and I have actually seen one hanging out there in the dark ...



Here's a story I never told:  One night Gabe, Max and I were walking from our back door to the barn, and we heard a strange, unfamiliar male voice.  I called out, "Who's there?"  The funny voice said something like, "It's me."  



I asked, "Where are you?" and the voice said, "I'm in the garbage can." 



Well, it turned out that that voice was just Brian, who was hollering from his bedroom window (and not really in the garbage can)!  He had been trying to scare off the raccoons when we happened by!



Dad took the older kids to Kleb Woods to watch him let the raccoon go.  This is the 6th raccoon we have relocated this month!!



Videos Brian took of the kids going to release the raccoon.



About to let him go ...



Bye bye!



Max, pretending to make bread in a pot.



Yummy bread, Maxie!



I'm canceling my doctor appointment for tomorrow because I feel better!  Gabe still has a dentist appointment Tuesday.  Library Wednesday to get some more reference materials for my science class.  Thursday is my mammogram and MRI at MD Anderson.  Daddy works late three nights this week.  

So, it's a busy week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment