I think it's safe to say that both of my kids are going through an obnoxious phase right now.
Max's obnoxious thing is screaming! Here he is taking away Joe's toy Goku. I have to keep taking it away from him to give it back to Joe. Tried every way I could think of to be diplomatic. There has been a lot of screaming today!
Max's favorite toy, the Big Guy, is lost!
He's been lost all week!
So Daddy just ordered a new one.
I think that Max isn't feeling 100% healthy today ... his nose is starting to run a little. You can see that he also accidentally got hit in the face with a toy, which has not helped.
On the other hand, Gabe is obnoxious like someone on a constant sugar rush! It's hard to scold him because he is so happy!
I remember being pretty obnoxious at his age too, though. I remember looking back a few years later and wondering how anyone could stand me!
The soundtrack of our day could have used a dial for volume control. But I love these sweet kids!!
No word yet on my MRI. I will call the nurse on Monday!









No comments:
Post a Comment