Hello! Welcome back to our house.
Gabe and Joe were asking the other day how old they were when they first met.
Well, this picture hanging in the hallway shows Gabe and Joe on the first day they met! (By sheer coincidence, they happened to be wearing the same shirt! I believe Joe's was bought in Colorado, Gabe's in Texas. Very strange!)
Here's Max, wearing one of those shirts today! (Probably the one Joe had on.)
Gabe, wearing a sign he made that says "Buddy stinks."
Well, here's the new news: I am going to teach science at a large homeschool co-op next year! It's probably going to be lots of work, and there's no pay, but I'm still excited!! Gabe will be attending this co-op on Mondays in addition to his Wednesday enhancement program.
I've never taught science before, but there are two former science teachers next door I can ask for ideas!
Katie's burrito recipe for dinner -- very good!
Here's Max eating a pickle. Yes, I probably shouldn't be feeding him pickles ... We apparently did the same with Gabe, though, because in the above picture of Gabe and Joe's first meeting, both are eating pickles.
So, I guess I've switched from Spanish to science. There's plenty on my plate now, so I won't be bored again anytime soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment