I've always wanted to make some of these ugly dried apple faces for Halloween!
Think I'm going to incorporate them into my science class when we look at dried and rehydrated fruits and vegetables.
But first I need to try and see if it works.
So I got Gabe ...
.... and Joe to help me. They were able to carve them easily with plastic knives.
Guess I was too busy multitasking at the time to get pics of the boys carving them, but ...
... here they are in the dehydrator! (Apparently you can leave them sitting out for 2 weeks and they'll dry on their own, but I want to see how long it takes in the dehydrator.)
So, more to come later on the ugly apples. Here are my two cute boys!
Max's "Big Guy" has been lost more than found in the last 24 hours. (Lost, found, then lost again.) Disaster!
Daddy came home ...
... and the rain followed him!
Maxie loves rain!
Tomorrow is our big day at the dentist!
Oh, and apparently Buddy caught and released yet another raccoon this morning!













No comments:
Post a Comment