Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gabe's day at the dentist.



Last night I was thinking that today's post would probably be called "dentist disaster" or something.  Happily, it won't be!



Trying to wake Max up from a good night's sleep when we arrived.



We opted for the nitrous this time.  I asked Gabe how he was feeling after they put it on him.  He said, "I like it."



Unlike the other dentist, this one had a TV where he was able to watch SpongeBob for the duration of the procedure!



Gabe did great!  He chose this Chinese finger trap from the dentist's "treasure box."



And Maxie had a grand old time with Grandma and Buddy at the doughnut shop next door.



Lately Max likes Thomas the Tank Engine.



I find this show largely unoffensive, except that it's a little creepy the way the trains' bugged-out eyes are the only parts of their faces that move when they talk!
  


Gabe went through a Thomas phase too ...  Lucky Max discovers that for every new kids' show he sees, there is already an impressive collection of toys for it available right in our house!



Gabe was hungry once the numbness wore off, and he could eat again!



Other than an issue with the dentist office staff (and their unspoken policy of ignoring insurance coverage until confrontation), it was a pretty successful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment