Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy birthday, Daddy!


Daddy turned 35 today!



He, Buddy, Mark and Brian went to work on the pole barn in Brenham this morning. 



When they got back, Daddy played with Max outside for awhile.  According to him, Max picked up a stick and said, "I got a rock!  ... No, it's not a rock.  It's a stick.  I'm gonna throw it at the tree ... I missed."  Max is quite a talker!



Buddy planted a garden where the pond water used to be!  I heard him muttering some reason having to do with the Nile River valley.  Either that or he's just really trying to tempt fate and make it rain.



Tonight we went to Granny's for Daddy's birthday party!



Max was ready to go bye-bye pretty quick ... until he heard the word "cake!"



Impatient to have a piece before the cake was cut!



One taste wasn't enough!



Giant bite.



Daddy enjoyed his party and gifts!  Granny thought of everything.



Opening one of his gifts.



We can all play this game now!  (Well, except for Max.)  



Daddy with Amy, Blake, and Gramps.  Thanks for the great birthday party!



Well, tomorrow we are leaving for Louisiana!  SO, I won't be blogging again till probably Wednesday.



Happy birthday, Daddy!

Goodnight, and we'll be back with some big stories on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment