Gabe gave me this Mother's Day card this morning!
It was a pop-up on the inside ...
... and had a sweet message on the back!
Thank you, Gabe, for the wonderful card!
My mother's day present from Dan was a little Max-free time so I could run down the road and jump on the Lewandowskis' trampoline for awhile to see if I could get my hearing back. My ears both popped a lot! (But I still can't hear very well on the left side. Ugh!!)
I'll tell you what Max COULD have done for me for Mother's Day. He could have cooperated and gone down for a nap on time.
But as Max always says, "No want to! No want to!" First he wouldn't spit out his gum, then he wanted to go play some more with Buddy, then he smelled the bread I was cooking as I was trying to dance him down to music and started begging for a piece.
He wants to keep playing till he just can't keep his eyes open any longer.
And here he is now, at 5 p.m.!









No comments:
Post a Comment