If we continue to do three workbook pages of math a day, Gabe and I only have seven days left of third grade math left!! (Maybe I should have gone a little slower.) After that we are going to REVIEW and work on our math facts!
Max, playing with a parking garage toy from our childhood.
Max always wants to go out ... "Outside! Play!" ("At-tie! Pay!")
Nathan and Max.
Here are the daddies in the evening, talking politics and wiping noses.
No one has a fever anymore.
The younger boys played while the older ones went to soccer practice.
Here is an example of when, instead of trying to elicit a cute response from Max, I should have just left him alone. Sometimes when you ask him, "Where's Max?" he does a cute thing where he points to himself exaggeratedly and announces, "Max riiiiight here!" But he was not in the mood today, and I should have just left him to his Angry Birds on the i-phone.







No comments:
Post a Comment