Sunday, May 1, 2011

Screaming and crying are the soundtrack of my life.


Okay, so I'm not fabulously happy lately!  Sick of the sickness ... and sick of the screaming!



Poor Maxie.  If he's not feeling well, he does not suffer quietly.




Some of the screaming isn't related to illness, though.  Some of it stems from power struggles ...



... both of our kids are strong-willed, opinionated, and outspoken.



Playing with Buddy and feeling a little better.



I love my baby so much!  When he suffers, I guarantee that we all do!




Today we tried to go to the used bookstore, but we wound up making a u-turn and coming back home because of all the screaming.




Brushing Max's teeth is a job that Dan and I are not qualified for.  I think it would be best accomplished by two priests.  Here's an example of him still staying really mad after his teeth are brushed.



No comments:

Post a Comment