Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Maya comes to play.


Every night by the time I finish exercising, blogging and bathing, Max is ready to come see me!



Gabe constructed this character he named Monstro.  Very nice, Gabe!



Maya spent some time with us today.



She and Gabe did a great job entertaining Max!



Bothering Grandma and Buddy while they eat their lunch ...



Late last night I started dreaming up plans for ... HALLOWEEN!



This year I think the monsters will be having a big party in the woods.  They are all harboring personal items borrowed from the Cookie Witch that they've failed to return.  So we'll collect all the witch's stuff (from funny/unlikely places) and return it, and have plenty of fun interacting with monsters at their party!



Max ate a whole hamburger bun, a large banana and half a Clif bar today.  Growth spurt coming?



He also entertained himself for awhile playing with this castle from the camper.



Well, this is a jumbled post.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment