Little Max is two years old today!!!!
We got off to a rocky start this morning ... Since Max kept getting up every hour or two last night fussing and wanting to dance to "moo-gick" (music), I thought he might have an ear infection.
So we went to the doctor and found out his ears are fine. It's just his nose I guess. (Or maybe he just likes to dance to moo-gick during the night.)
Gabe wrapped Max's present from us all by himself! (He used the whole roll of tape, though.)
Max's birthday party started out as a costume party ...
... and turned into a water party.
Max was excited to splash in the puddles the sprinkler made.
Nathan was even more enthusiastic!
He was covered in wet grass!
Max's and my feet.
We ate, and I left my camera sitting on the table ...
Max was excited about the cake!
He calls it "chake."
He actually blew out his candles, I think! (Although it might have been the wind.)
Running away from me when I was trying to get him to come open presents.
Sitting in a chair from Granny and Gramps, opening a card from Joe.
Gabe helped with some of the unwrapping. Here, he is attempting to open the present he wrapped himself!
We got him the movie The Wild ... He loves zoo animals, and I am so sick of Madagascar (both of them).
He got a couple of awesome big trucks, from Aunt Amy and Aunt Clari! He loves trucks!
He got some money too. Max looks confused, but you can tell the older kids know about money ...
Gabe was begging and pleading for Max's money. ("He's not gonna use it!")
Usually I take all the pictures and catch lots of stupid faces from Daddy. Since he took them himself this time, he made sure to leave me a few gifts in the camera.






















No comments:
Post a Comment