Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Unfortunate conversations.



Ran a few errands with Buddy and Maxie today!



Buddy is trying to finish up a few projects before he starts getting ready for Halloween!



Gabe, home from school.  I decided not to share the word-for-word conversation we had when he got home, during which I tried to get him to share what he'd learned in school today.




Suffice to say, I can't seem to get any information from him, and his tone is invariably exaggeratedly exasperated.  This kid is not even a teenager yet.



We obviously need to work on our communication.



Caught Brian, making a mess while taking out his garbage.



Good news:  Nathan seems to be all better!



In fact, I was surprised with how much and how well he was speaking to me ...  I didn't know he could be such a talker!



He and Max seem to be more capable of playing with each other (instead of the"sideways play" babies do).  Max calls him "Yay-ten."


No comments:

Post a Comment