Today was grocery shopping day.
Daddy bought some banana peppers from Kroger and gave one to Max.
Max took a bite and immediately started coughing and sputtering. At first I thought he was choking!
Then Daddy took a bite, and we discovered that these were HOT peppers!
Daddy and Max had some cold water ... all better!
Max wanted to hang out with Daddy and Gabe instead of taking a nap.
Very interested in this bug book.
He put off the nap as long as he possibly could today!
Here he is, goofing off when he was supposed to be napping!
Tomorrow Daddy is taking the day off.
I'm starting to get a plan together for this year's homeschool. Gabe's so excited about it ...
Almost done planning my science class. I've got one more week to make the syllabus before registration. Then I'll be making props and worksheets, doing practice experiments, and looking for supplies!











No comments:
Post a Comment