Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The end of the mystery.


Today Gabe, Joe and I finished the mystery story (Locked In Time) that we've been reading!



We had to hurry and finish it because it's due back to the library.  The chapter we read in Wayside School was about a kid in a dark basement too, so the flashlight tricks were appropriate (though distracting).



Trying to beat the heat.  Wow ... it's even unbearably hot at night.



I've said it so many times ... but Max loves the water!!



Gabe was griping at Maya for blocking the sprinkler.



We are going to have some fun tomorrow!  We're going to the Houston Museum of Natural Science!



Chilling out after sprinkler time.



More fun times to come tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. Amy - thank you again for all the good food. I may not be doing a lot yet, but you have me thinking about how I can change a lot of things. I can tell how strongly you believe in what you're doing, and I appreciate that you care so much!
    Love, Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete