Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pool on a school day.



Today we got up in the morning and went swimming!



Max had slept very poorly during the night because of a stopped up nose ...



... but he was still very happy to go play at the pool!



We were the only ones there.  Max enjoyed watching the garbage truck stop at all the houses.



While I was taking pictures he decided to step into the pool and lost his balance.



Here he was saying, "I fall in!"



Not too traumatized by the event though.



Gabe is very particular about his schedule and spent the rest of the homeschool day checking his watch instead of paying any attention.  I don't think we'll be able to go to the pool in the morning anymore.



Anyway, I heard that we are two days away from our first COOL FRONT!  And maybe some RAIN!



Pouring cement on the tornado shelter.



At least Max took a good nap!



Checking the mail ...



The package I've been waiting for is finally here!



I finally get to see Forks Over Knives.  I'm off to start watching it now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment