The built-in reward to all the work you put into raising a small child is unending cuteness.
Lately Max will say, "I lub you," unprompted, before going to bed at night. Here, of course, it is prompted. Sometimes it comes out, "I yub you," but this time he used the 'l' sound.
Lately any time you ask Max to look at something (regardless of what it is), he always responds sweetly, "Oh, pretty!"
I get cabin fever sometimes, but overall am so glad I have gotten to stay home with my babies when they are babies.
Gabe and Joe, enjoying the second-to-last day of summer vacation.
Daddy has to work on Saturday, so he got to come home early today. Tomorrow too!
Today Maya went to school and meet her first teacher! According to Maya the other day her name was Mrs. "Honey Boat." Then it was Mrs. "Honey Ham." As it turns out, her name is Mrs. Cunningham! Maya asked Mrs. Cunningham, "Are you a nice teacher?" Let's hope she is!!






No comments:
Post a Comment