Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chiropractor.


We went to the chiropractor's office today, because I am all bent out of shape.



Doing math work in the waiting room against his will, Gabe told me that he just realized there's only one thing worse than third grade.  And that is fourth grade.  Great.



Playing with Legos when he finished.  We wound up waiting till 11:45 for a 10:15 appointment.  Crazy.



Dr. Colwell popped my neck and my back, and he told me that he thought the numbness I've had in my right knee (since Max's birth) could be improved ...  



Also that if I get back into alignment, maybe I'll stop getting injured every time I try to exercise.



Gabe was working on a a building.



Max kicked it down before we left.




Isn't he cute?



He ran around HEB afterward, then fell asleep on the way home.



I want to mention that little Nathan is having a problem right now, and went into the ER last night with facial droop on one side of his face.  The doctor says he has Bell's Palsy, probably brought on by an infection, and they have him on steroids.  Please say extra prayers for Nathan.  We want this problem to resolve quickly and thoroughly.  He is taking it well ...  I think that Nathan has the most pleasant disposition of anyone living here at the compound.


1 comment: