Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Incredible Hulk.



Max is now into the Incredible Hulk ...



... initially known as the "Green Guy" or the "Green Monster."



The green hulk and the red hulk spent a lot of time fighting each other (and also a Chuck Norris action figure) today!  Max makes them talk to each other.  "I'm mad ...  I'm mad too!"  He says "pow" and makes punching and kicking sound effects just like Gabe does.  



Even though they fight most of the time, these hulks are otherwise actually unusually polite to each other!  If one falls down, the other one asks if he's okay.  If one gets "stuck," the other one helps him out!



Gabe, playing the Hulk game to entertain Max.



Coloring on the wall ...



Max and Nathan now talk to each other a lot when they're together!



I finished and turned in my syllabus for the science co-op.  Lots of great, fun plans!  Registration is next week.  Then today I got this in the mail ... this year's Halloween edition of Oriental Trading.  Yes, I get ridiculously excited about this stuff!!



No comments:

Post a Comment