Friday, April 15, 2011

Fidget to the Moon.


Gabe is an author!  Here is his first book, written for fun and not under duress ...



It is dedicated to his cousin Maya, who is afraid of Fidget.



It's called Fidget to the Moon!



On the 4th of July Fidget was having a fine day.



Buddy was lighting a match, but why?



He was sending Fidget to the moon.  10, 9, 8, 7, 6.



It still was daytime, but he did it anyway.  5, 4, 3, 2, 1.  Blast off.



It was dark when Fidget hit the moon.



Fidget was lonely but not for long.



The aliens kept him company.  The end.  (I love it!!)



Someday this one may want to write stories too!  (For now he's happy with throwing the paper down and stepping on it.)



Here's our space traveler.



And here's the one we'd really like to send to the moon right now.  Buster just figured out that he can jump over the fence!  


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me so much of the little books you used to write about Erik! So sweet! Next time I run across the one about Erik being a monkey, I'll scan it for you. I really enjoy your blog! (Auntie Susie)

    ReplyDelete