Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A bit better now.


Max has had no fever today.  He's got a little bit of a runny nose though.



Alright, now here are some pictures Aunt Clari took on Easter.  Thanks, Clari!



This is his first year to be able to gather eggs and put them in a basket.



So cute, even when sick!



This year, each egg had only one jelly bean in it.



And now all the candy is hidden away -- out of sight, out of mind (I hope).



I didn't give Max any candy at all.  (Shhh ... don't tell him.)



Here's Gabe, posing next to Max today during his nap.  Time to wake him up!



The boys are interested in bugs right now.



Joe found a baby praying mantis!



In other news, Buddy is in Oklahoma now.  He and his brother Ricky drove up there this morning to spend a couple days with family.

Hopefully Max will be much happier and less fussy now!  I am concerned for his ears, though, because even mine are stuffed up ... ugh ... Huh?  What's that, you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment