Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Frog's Unfortunate Fortune.


Today was Gabe's school play, called Frog's Unfortunate Fortune.



His character was Gus Armodillo the Hat Maker.



Here he is with Buford T. Frog, the title character ...



Daddy and I both got to watch, while Grandma kept Max entertained in the next room!




We didn't practice as much this time, but Gabe still knew all his lines better than the other kids!



Max had fun goofing around in the "gym" room.  Thanks to Grandma for watching him.



Max screamed a lot on the way home.  He says, "Help-oo, help-oo!" ("Help you," because he wants me to help him.)  He also tells me repeatedly that he is "stuck" because the seatbelt is on!



On the way home we stopped at Mail & More, once more, to get a notarized document that we are common law married for the insurance at Dan's work!







I wanted to put up Gabe's whole play (11+ minutes), but when I uploaded it it only uploaded the first minute (which was mostly the teacher talking)!  I'm going to try again to upload the thing tonight!  Here is the shorter version ...

No comments:

Post a Comment