At Gabe's weekly classes they have science labs, and the teacher always sends home the worksheets with a color-printed image of him doing the project. Always impressive! This boy's life is photographically well-documented.
There are a lot of these around the house ...
I like that he gets to use microscopes and equipment we don't have at home.
They're also gearing up for another school play this month. Gabe's part is a hatmaker named Gus Armodillo.
Gabe is always complaining that we wishes he had chosen a different part. His first line is, "I think you ladies need hats, to go with those lovely threads." He thinks this sounds so dumb that it's hard to get him to say it. He said today in practice he replaced the word "lovely" with "ugly," to make the line more acceptable to him.
Looking back at old video of Gabe, I realize how important it is to take lots of footage of Max, too, while he's little.
So here's a video of Max running in the yard for no special reason!






No comments:
Post a Comment