Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dentist.


First thing this morning, Gabe and I both had dentist appointments.



Gabe was pretty crushed to learn that he has two new cavities.



I have some problems with my wisdom teeth, apparently.  Because of constant changes in insurance, we rarely go to the same dentist twice!  So I've gotten many opinions.  Sometimes I'm told to pull 'em, sometimes to keep 'em.



This is the first picture Max has ever taken!  He held the camera himself and pushed the button.  You can see his legs, his feet and frog boots, and his finger in front of the lens.



Illness update:  Max has no fever, but he now has a runny nose.



Daddy is all better, and back to work.



But my left eustachian tube is plugged up worse.  Still can't hear!



Grandma took the boys to soccer practice tonight.



Buster Houdini Starr cannot be contained in any restraint for long.  Buddy is coming back tomorrow and has plans to put up an electric fence.  Zzzzzap!


No comments:

Post a Comment