Saturday, April 2, 2011

General news.


Well, we found out that Gabe and Joe are on the same soccer team again!  They'll be having their first practices this week.



Max is starting to get more fussy and less cooperative again, crying with a stuffy nose at night.  He may be trying to partially wean.  I want to pull my hair out sometimes!



Here's Buddy showing Mosley where the Brenham property is on satellite.  Apparently the seller has signed her share of the contract, so it is a sure thing now!



Having some trouble with Buster ... he is so boisterous and obnoxious and so BIG now!  His neck is so large that we can't keep a collar on him.  And recently he's seemed to behave aggressively toward strangers.  So, he is getting fixed soon.  And I'm considering how I'm going to get him trained and under control.  Unfortunately, he can't have any interactions with the kids because he'll just knock them down with his enthusiasm.  Any suggestions are welcome.



Beautiful weather lately around here!



The great big snapping turtle is back at the pond and loves eating bread every day.



The kids love feeding the turtles and fish (and Fidget likes to eat the bread too).



Picture Gabe drew for the blog.  I believe he said this is a Ben 10 character!

No comments:

Post a Comment