First thing this morning we took a trip to Walmart for Easter stuff. Although we went early it was still packed with people. I hate crowds! Glad that is over with.
Lately Max's favorite thing to watch is Scooby Doo. The other night he was pestering me at 4 a.m. because he wanted to get up and go watch Scooby! He and I sit together in this chair while I nurse him, and he watches Scooby on the TV screen while I surf the internet ... that is our pattern lately.
We don't watch TV at our house at all -- just DVDs and internet.
Gabe's favorite show to watch is SpongeBob. Since we have to be quiet a lot in our house while Max is asleep, Gabe can often be found with his SpongeBob headphones on using any of a number of electronic gadgets that I don't know how to operate.
His favorite thing to read is this comic book series called Bone.
He got a "rat creature" for his weekly toy today, and was so thrilled! He says this one is purple, and the purple one is "rare." Gabe watches toy reviews and monitors e-bay constantly. He even figured out which toy Dan ordered him for Easter because he noticed that someone had bought the one posted there.
Max loves riding this tricycle (although he propels is with his feet on the ground, not the pedals) ... He zooms around the barn and amazingly manages to keep from running into things or hitting his head on the ping pong table!
His new favorite food is blackberries. Every night after dark, he whines that he wants to go outside and get some more!
Buster has an appointment to get fixed in June. We're taking him to the animal shelter, and the price is $40. (Very different from $500 at the vet!)








No comments:
Post a Comment