Monday, March 28, 2011

Kids and property update.


Today we had a playdate with one of my fellow BRCA "sisters" ...



Later all the kids came in to watch Ponyo until Barn Fun Time!



I had made dinner and was waiting for Dan -- forgot that he was going to be late!



Max still likes to mess up Mommy's computer ...



Then he says, "Bye bye!" and closes it up.



Dad made a bid on all 35 acres today!



I love the idea of eventually moving out there!  (This may be largely because I harbor an escapist fantasy since I stay home all the time.)  



I like the idea of farming/gardening, building a larger house, and being close to Blinn and Texas A&M for when the kids go to college.  (I also think that Dan could work at Blinn, and if Texas A&M were to add a nurse practitioner master's degree program, I might like to do that eventually.)  But these are just dreams, for now ...



Beep beep!  Let's keep it moving!







No comments:

Post a Comment