I'm sick, but Gabe's as peppy as ever. Guess who had the most endurance during math today?
Bouncing off the walls, chanting, "Do I put a 4 here? Do I put a 4 here?" One thing I can give him that he won't get in public school is a math lesson replete with death threats.
Luckily I seem to have missed out on the nausea and vomiting and gone straight to the runny nose/fever stage.
Max still has no fever. Here he is on day one of his fluoride/xylitol plan. I have to wipe his teeth off when he's asleep!
The large mound of dirt behind the pond is apparently the best playground ever.
Max likes to kick the dirt and call it "smoke." Except that he can't make an 's' sound, so it's called "hmoke."
Let's hope that somehow, miraculously, Max won't get sick too!
Here's Gabe's latest drawing from Generator Rex. No, I don't remember his name. I'll be a better mommy when I'm well!








No comments:
Post a Comment