Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to normal?


Well, Gabe is officially well, so it was BACK TO WORK this morning!  Here he is, reluctantly bringing in his math book.



Some review and a fun activity making polygons with marshmallows and toothpicks made an easy start to our homeschool week.



We also took a field trip to the library this morning.



Well, I took a video of both Gabe and Max today, but I'm only going to put up Max's ...  Because Gabe said, "Mom, don't make me look like a dope on your blog."



Max and I both ran fevers last night.  I held off giving him Tylenol, though, because it has high fructose corn syrup in it!  You just can't win when your baby has cavities and a fever!!  (And since I wasn't giving him any Tylenol, I felt too guilty to take it myself!)  Luckily we are both feeling a bit better today ...



Well, probably me more than him.



He was feeling good enough to give this short little performance.  Here is Max, pretending to be a monster.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment