Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another snake in the house.


This is the second little brown snake we've caught in our house.  Last night Max was walking from the living room to the kitchen when I heard him say, "Ow!"  I looked down, and he was pointing to this snake, which was right next to his ankle!



Needless to say we were alarmed, because we thought the snake might have bit him!  But he didn't seem upset, and there were no marks on his skin.  (So it didn't!)  I think I might have told him that snakes bite ("Ow!") during a scene from Milo and Otis, so I guess he was just remembering that ...



Gabe finally seems to be better -- no fever at all today.  I am on day 4 of fever, and Max is on day 2.  (Daddy is still okay.)



We went to Granny and Gramps' for dinner, but didn't stay long because Max was irritable, and we didn't want to spread the plague.



This picture is indicative of Max's mood today.  Now that Gabe is better (hallelujah!) I can finally start making speculations about when this bug will be gone from our house.  If the fever lasts 5-6 days, we'll be rid of this before the end of the week.

What a week this has been!!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment