Monday, November 8, 2010

Beating up the Wiggles.


Dad babysat Max for awhile today, and when I went to pick him up, I found him throwing Gabe's old Wiggles dolls around and slamming them down on the floor in the camper.



I'm not sure why this is so much fun ... but I guess he got out some pent-up aggression.



By the looks of it, Greg must've been talking some smack about me ...



Take that!  (Oops, he tried to throw it forward and it went backward instead.)




Teaching Greg a lesson.



Tossing Jeff aside when Anthony started taunting.



Thank you, Buddy.



Ka-blam!



Gabe wanted a hug ...




And here's how that played out.  Note how Buddy gets whacked on the head here.



Ha!  Here's Max, about to sit on Gabe.



And Gabe got his hug!!



Here's the awesome picture Gabe drew of Goku from Dragon Ball.

Goodnight!



2 comments:

  1. I always have so much fun checking your blog (when I remember!)... especially when you put the little clips on. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - Class of '69 is Aunt Susie in case you didn't know that already.

    ReplyDelete