Max is not accustomed to having to put on so many clothes just to go outside, and he doesn't like it!
I reminded him that we were going to see Buddy. Here is is, brightening as he says the word, "Buddy?"
Seven years ago I was disappointed that Gabe grew out of this jacket before he got to wear it much. It's back for round two!
Speaking of Gabe, he had a soccer game today. They won! He got this Ben 10 Ultimate Omnitrix on the way home.
There was a lot of whining going on while Daddy tried to get the Omnitrix to work. Daddy has had a lot of things that need fixing lately since all the electronics in our house seem to be crapping out.
I saw Gabe in the tree and went to take a picture of him. Then I asked, "Why are you shaking the tree?"
I tend to start asking questions before stepping back to examine the situation.
Once he's bundled up Max gets just as mad if you try to take his coat off. "Ow, ow, ow!"
Eating "boo" and chilling with Grandma and Buddy.









No comments:
Post a Comment