Today is Buddy's birthday!
He is 62 years old! (More about Buddy in a minute. Now ... back to me!)
I've been making vegetable juices.
Yum! I hope to make a routine of cutting up fruits and vegetables in the morning for juice, and also for Gabe and Max to snack on.
Max went to sleep at 11:15 last night. (This is our normal time.) Ahhh ... hope he stays on schedule.
Today we bought Gabe a very nice outfit with a vest and tie to wear to Jennie's wedding. Chances of my getting a picture of him in it before the wedding? Nil. Here he is dressed as the Black Menace.
I've been putting this all-red outfit on Max lately, and Gabe calls Max the Red Menace.
Being a big ham at Granny and Gramps'.
I think today is Grumpy Dad Day.
Buddy's party was in the barn.
And all the cool people were there. (The knife makes this a disturbing shot.)
Happy birthday, Buddy!
Blowing out his candles.
And here is what he wanted for his birthday. It's a welding hood. (Actually he wanted the conservative black one, but they were out of those, so now he gets to look like his head is on fire every time he welds.) Ghost Rider!














That's almost as cool as my clown wig! Happy Birthday, Bro!
ReplyDelete