Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The grasshopper.


Today Max discovered grasshoppers.



Gabe caught a big one in the carport.



Reaching out, getting braver ...



Not sure if he wanted to touch it though!



Trying to make it jump to entertain Max.



Gabe showed Max how to tickle its back legs with a leaf.  (Grasshopper in the air here.)



He did it!



After it rained he wanted to bend down and dip the drawstrings of his pants in the puddle.



He wound up getting down on his knees to accomplish this and got his shorts all wet.



"Do you wanna change your pants?"  [vigorous nod]



Gabe had a bad night of insomnia last night, and now there's a hole in the wall in the room where he and Daddy were trying to sleep ...



I have chosen a new anti-cancer diet plan (from the lady who did Crazy Sexy Cancer), to begin after Thanksgiving (and after I finish reading enough of the book to understand it)!



Everyone already knows I'm crazy.  Now let's try sexy and on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment