Friday, November 5, 2010

Writing on Max's wall.


Max's lip seems fine today.  (You can see a small mark on his lower lip, though.)  Here he is this afternoon, visiting Granny's garden.



Now here he is with lots of marks on his lips.  Max absolutely loves blueberries.  But he makes such a big mess!



While he was eating blueberries in the sink, the older boys were drawing on his mural wall.



Joe drew a picture of each of the kids.



I drew a turtle and a duck for Max earlier ... two of his favorites.  He was scribbling on them as I was drawing them.



Joe said, "Gabe, I'm drawing you with a mad face, because you're always mad."




Gabe likes to draw pictures to make Joe laugh.



This one was their favorite.  Gabe is calling him Ranger Cold Seal.



Max will be happy to have lots more pictures to scribble on!





No comments:

Post a Comment