Well, yesterday when I was searching for that old pic of Gabe at the zoo, I dug out the photo album with pictures of Gabe at Max's age. So, here's Max at 1 1/2 ...
And here's Gabe, 7 years before!
Maxie, playing outside today ...
Gabe, playing outside at the same age. Gabe's favorite things were "bigtrucks." (All one word on purpose, because that's the way he said it.)
Gabe with Buddy back then ...
Max with Buddy and Maya today.
The first child of his generation on both sides of the family, Gabe didn't have many playmates.
Max is luckier in that department.
Gabe just had us and Grandma and Buddy. At this point in his life, he hadn't even met his cousin Joe yet. Joe was still living in Colorado!
Gabe today. (Apparently, this is his new favorite outfit, now that it's cooler out. He's calling himself the "Black Menace" now.) I need to scan in some more of his toddler photos. It's unbelievable now, but I was still using a non-digital camera back then!
In other news, Clari gave Maya a haircut today. Now she has bangs!
Buddy was playing soccer today and defending the goal while the boys kicked. He was aware that little Ian was in the net behind him, so when he lost his balance trying to block the ball, instead of stepping backward and crushing Ian, Buddy took a tumble on the ground and took the whole soccer goal down with him, smashing it! (He was able to fix it though!)
Co-op Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I made this poster for counting. (To Brian: "Indito" is a word meaning "Indian boy" in Spanish according to Babelfish, so I'm going with it. Not sure which dialect, but I did not make this word up!)
Gabe had his first Thanksgiving meal today at his Wednesday class. He came home with this reminder about the time and date of his class play (take note, Daddy and Buddy). We are working on the lines!














No comments:
Post a Comment