Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Visit to Aunt Susie.


Homeschool is tapering to an end.  We get less and less done each day.  Good thing tomorrow is the last day!



Today we went to visit Aunt Susie so I could talk her ear off about nutrition.  Here she is, holding pictures of her grandbabies!



Because of them, her home is already a very kid-friendly place!



Putting Max in the unnaturally high baby swing outside.



Whee!



We enjoyed the visit!



Joe has 1/2 day of school left.



It's wonderful that lately Max will entertain himself while I work in the kitchen lately!  (Of course, this entertainment may include dumping food and drinks all over the floor or writing on the furniture with markers.)



When I see him doing something awful (like recently, smearing a Larabar all over the wall, or ripping a poster in half) I holler, "Maaaaaax!"  



And he turns around, looks at me like I'm nuts, and says "Wot?"



Some vandals left graffiti all over the refrigerator box!




No comments:

Post a Comment