Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A book for Grandpa?


We've been wanting to make a memory book for Grandpa for a long time.  (This is my grandpa's family, and he is the handsome guy at the top right.)



So if anyone has pictures of Grandpa, I'd like to get them from you!  (Here he is with his first two sons, my dad and Ricky.)



I will take them online, on CDs or DVDs, or physical copies, any way I can get them.  (Grandpa with me and Wendy.  Don't I look like Max?  Wendy looks like Luke ...)



Grandpa as the principal of our elementary school.  (Hula girl = me, pumpkin = Wendy, witch = Angie Rex, Snoopy = Kim Clink, Princess Leia = Tara Tollefsbol, Angel = Patti Bilski)




Grandpa with Brian and me.



After I get all the pictures together, I will put them up online or hand out CDs ...



... and then everyone can submit stories and memories with the photos as prompts.



Hopefully that will work, and maybe this could be done by Christmas.  (Grandpa with Dan!)



Booked that lakeside cabin this morning.  I love having new adventures!



Max's schedule is starting to slip a bit.  He's trying to stay up a bit later ...



And as a result, he does not want to wake up in the morning, or from naps!


No comments:

Post a Comment