Max likes watching Gabe's Raging Blast video game so much that I have to call Gabe to come turn it on and leave it in auto mode, even when he doesn't feel like playing.
When Max wants to see this video game, he says he wants to "watch a mooby."
Lately he gets whiny when I try to take him out for his evening playtime.
Maybe because it's so hot!
Dan took a test today to determine his political leanings. Here's his result. Mine was pretty close, left and libertarian, but a little less so than his scores, at x = -3.62 and y = -4.67. If anyone else takes this test I'm curious to see your results: http://www.politicalcompass. org/test ... it was kinda fun.
So, I made some calls about our vacation today!
I booked us a swamp tour!
... and I'm in the process of reserving us a cabin for two nights. I think it's going to be this one!
Trying to get Gabe psyched for this vacation. We'll watch the Scooby swamp movie again, and I want to read him the book I read as a teenager ...
Which is the first time I decided I liked the name Gabe (after a character in the book). It may be above his head, though, or otherwise too girly. Requested it from the library though.
So, fun things are on the horizon for us! Not as fun: My ovarian surveillance is coming up in about a week and a half. But I am choosing to look at that as a test that I'm preparing for by eating right, exercising, and praying (and still being too young for that, hopefully). Hope to keep passing these tests.










No comments:
Post a Comment