Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pole barn.


The guys went up to Brenham today to build a pole barn.



Clearing brush.



Marking the spot.



Farmer Brad (of Home Sweet Farm) helped dig the holes.



Once this shelter goes up, there will be a place to park our camper so folks can spend the night up there.



Brian, having tons of fun as usual.



Hammering.  (At this point I'm just guessing what's going on in these photos since I wasn't there.)



Up go the poles.



A dark picture of Daddy.



Max is still a bit grumpy today!  Not sure why ...



After his nap we discovered a wasp flying around the room.  Max called it a bee, and he told me it bit his butt.  (Not sure why he said that!)  


'

In this video I was trying to get him to repeat the cute thing he said about the "bee," but he was intent on getting me to put his pants on him (and getting a bit irked with me)!






No comments:

Post a Comment