Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer squabbles.


Today was a hot one!



That's one way to be sure it's summer vacation.  Another is to witness the squabbles that arise when Gabe and Joe play together all day!



Today I heard some of the wonderful games of childhood being played.  Like, the one where one kid repeats everything the other says to annoy him ...



I have heard name-calling, taunting, and even the classic "I know you are, but what am I?"  (Not naming names individually because both boys are equally culpable!)



Took the boys shopping.  And what do you know?  We found some more money!



Blowing by us in the parking lot were two dollars.  (Happily, one for each of them!)  Here's hoping this finding money becomes a regular thing for us!  Too bad it was $198 less than we found the last time!



At least the boys are really good at keeping Max entertained!



Here's Daddy, playing with Max before he had to leave!



Have fun at your political convention/rally thing, Daddy!  
Love,
Gabe, Max and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment