Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Gabe!


Gabe and I decided to do a blog with about some of his birthday presents!  He got this t-shirt from Brian, and some money from several people, which he always loves of course ...



... like Mr. Krabs.  (Gabe set this up.)



Setting up Kingdok with the his backdrop.



Kingdok!



Just like in the pictures he's been drawing the last couple of months.



Black Ox.



Gary the Snail.



Generator Rex.



Headed up to Granny and Gramps' for dinner today.



Max told Gramps, "I want juice.  I like juice."



Back home, Mom brought out the bubble activity we didn't have time for at the party yesterday.



Overcast outside after we had a beautiful (but too short!) rain storm blow through.



All five kids playing in the bubbles together.



Too little to make bubbles with his wand, Max preferred to use it as a racket to hit other people's bubbles.



Gabe with a bubble on his head.  Happy birthday to my big boy!

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment